TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Correct... more....
People Seeking Info

Subject Correct... more....

Posted by MidLifeZ on August 01, 2006 at 8:54 PM
  This message has been viewed 295 times.

In Reply To Technically all automatics are rated at 280BHP posted by FlawleZ (San Antonio) on August 01, 2006 at 06:56 PM

Message Differences in turbos and cams were to provide faster spool up due to drivetrain losses. Any info on what HP an automatic that is swapped out for a manual can get with my mods? Doing the swap in a couple weeks. Upgrades for the MT will be Nismo twin plate clutch/flywheel.

About 2 years ago (prior to install of DP's and 4.10 rear end LeaderGears) had it dyno'd and if memory serves (cannot find the chart) did 369 HP and 386 tq. Guesses on HP after the swap?

While on the subject of AT>MT swap... anyone in the Arlington, TX area that wants to lend a hand, and hopefully has experience doing the swap though not required, let me know. Looking at the 2nd or 3rd weekend of August. Only missing parts needed (I think!) are clutch and brake pedals and brackets. If so shoot me an email, IM or call!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Got a Treo 650? Click here for a Z skin for your Treo 650!

Background on my Z

Check out my parts for sale and parts I need!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.